YEAR OF INFORMATIZATION AND INDUSTRIALIZATION INTEGRATION
1. Identify the fundamental components of integration: a central component, two pillars, three cores, four principles, five public relations, and six dials;
2. Upgrade the six equipment sources: To increase the crop power of equipment, one-half of six sources of equipment enhancement are used each week;
3. Importing the APS automatic scheduling system will help ensure that the customer's delivery deadline is fulfilled through quick scheduling, control, and correction;
4. Import an intelligent information platform for unmanned storage that uses automatic code scanning, collection, and settlement;
5. Customer app applet: To increase customer satisfaction, give consumers a thorough understanding of how contract orders are being implemented and the quality assurance book.